Subho's Jejune Diet Reviewed by Lucifer House Inc.

Subho’s Jejune Diet was reviewed by The Fool of Lucifer House Inc., one of the most astute observers of the blogging scene and writing in general. Do take a look at what he has to say about your favorite corner of cyberspace.


When I was a child, there used to be a physics lecturer living in a nearby flat. She used to gather the local children every Saturday evening to teach them Indian cultural values. I distinctly remember once she asked us a question, “What are the two things that you can freely give to others without any loss to yourself.” The answer was fire from your lamp and knowledge. One of the greatest boons of internet is the ease with which people from different ends of the world can share knowledge. Whereas corporates seek to erect walls, hoard the knowledge and extract their pound of flesh, one must hail the yeoman service of bloggers who spend their valuable time sharing their knowledge with the whole world.

Read the whole review, warts and all, over at Lucifer House Inc.>>

7 comments:

  1. i find TF's reviews more engrossing than some of the entertaining posts. loved reading this review as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is truly a lot to learn from TFs wisdom.

      Delete
  2. Could not have said it better than Debojyoti. bdw, I haven't read any of TF's posts before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, Somesh, his erudition and simplicity make them a joy to read.

      Delete
  3. That was a really well-written review. I picked some tips of my own from there. He is right about Adsense; it is hopelessly miserly. I am wondering if I ought to remove mine. I feel your sidebar color is really drab. But then your template looks less cluttered than mine. I guess, I need to spend some more time redesigning mine. I still have those two tools to check out as well that you wrote about in an earlier post. If you discover some tool about sorting of posts etc., do share :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachna. I had deliberately chosen a drab foreground against a slightly disturbing background image but after reading his review I realized that it was not serving the purpose. As for sorting posts, I am thinking of overhauling my labels (not that the post description actually takes over some of its SEO functionality) and putting a labels widget to help navigate posts.

      Delete
    2. Well, your post inspired me to rework my blog's look and template. I've introduced new pages and reduced the clutter as well. I still have to find a good labels widget. Just wanted to thank you for the inspiration provided.

      Delete

Dialog is the path to peace, and this blog is all about dialog, peace and love. Go ahead and join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...