Been trying to end my workday before sundown from before sankranti. Looks like I'll make it today. #icfjworkshop pic.twitter.com/qmrMUEiSWvI have received my share of hate-mail and nasty comments in the course of speaking my mind on this blog. I checked with a lawyer if I needed to put in some kind of a disclaimer. My respect for lawyers comes a distant second to my respect for corrupt politicians. My lawyer said there was no need. So, here it is.
— subhorup dasgupta (@subho65) January 22, 2015
|"Ascetic" 2015 Oil on canvas board, 8" x 11"|
1. All the contents of Subho's Jejune Diet, other than guest posts and unless otherwise specified, arise out of Subho’s own peculiar brand of madness, one that he believes is essential for the survival of our species.
2. Your obsession to throw it all to the wind and follow your heart after reading this blog will not pass.
3. Repeated visits to SJD will strengthen your obsession and compel you to take action.
4. Readers are advised to seek no professional help following the emergence of symptoms after reading SJD. The only antidote in such times is to reorganize and dedicate your life to the cause of helping people around you find true happiness.
5. SJD takes no responsibility for your happier and more meaningful life.
6a. Any profit that you have made by virtue of this blog or this disclaimer belongs to you, and SJD would like to have nothing to do with it.
6b. A comment, a link, or a mention will be nice though.
PS: I am expecting my subscriber/reader/follower count to fall drastically after this post, but hey, you cannot save your ass and your face at the same time.