Merry Christmas!

I was surprised to find that I have never written a post exclusively for or about Christmas, and actually had to do a few searches across the various blogs to be certain. Surprised because in my scheme of things, the only festival that resonates with me and makes me go mushy is this one. Partly that is because of my having spent much of my childhood at Christian missionary establishments, and part of that is because of the obvious Christian subtext of the majority of the writers I read, Dylan Thomas and Thomas Mann, Nietzsche and Russel, or Le Carre and Rand. So this year, as I bring to close a particularly instructional part of my life and launch into a more exciting phase, as I wish my readers all light and joy in the coming year, as I snuggle into the holidays with my favorite writers, artists and musicians, here’s to the spirit of Christmas, a post on The Story of Parth - A Puppy Called Hope. Have a good one!
 

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas subh and happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry x-mas to u n all ur readers as well......:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy the festive season to the fullest!!

    And yes, Christmas has fond memories associated with it right from childhood.. hanging stockings for Santa to fill them, the special plum cake...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the same dear...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great year ahead Subhorup :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish you Merry Christmas too Subhorup:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to each one of you for your love and your time, and may your new year be filled with joy and success.

    ReplyDelete

Dialog is the path to peace, and this blog is all about dialog, peace and love. Go ahead and join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...