Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton Play the Blues

When I started finding official clips of Wynton Marsalis and Eric Clapton playing together in rehearsal for a show in April 2011, I was quite naturally excited, and hoped that this would get recorded and released. Marsalis had earlier guested on Eric Clapton’s 2010 album called Clapton. 


The album was released on September 13, 2011, and it took me till now to get my hands on it. Here is a first listen review (well, first, second, third, fourth, etc., listen) over at my music blog.

3 comments:

  1. how to listen ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can listen to 30 second samples online. Some longer official and bootleg excerpts are also available on youtube. However, if you want to listen to the whole album, you will want to buy it from a store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madhav Rao5:22 AM

    This is the most depressing music I have ever heard. Clapton has really lost it.

    ReplyDelete

Dialog is the path to peace, and this blog is all about dialog, peace and love. Go ahead and join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...