I read a wonderful post on zenhabits in the form of a letter to the author's 3-year-old son. It encapsulated the basic stuff that one would want to pass on to the next generation.

For quite a while, I have been bubbling with the stuff that I am learning as life dishes out lessons like a tennis ball launcher, and other than a few close friends, haven't been able to share a lot of it. Reading this wonderful letter, I realized I could share it with my son, who is just finding words now. These will be on The Story of Parth blog and will be my rants on just about everything.

Here is the original Leo Babuta post.

And here is The Story of Parth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dialog is the path to peace, and this blog is all about dialog, peace and love. Go ahead and join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...